The famous Table Mountain and award winning Kirstenbosch Gardens Full Day Tour
Spectacular views of Cape Town from the mountain and botanical garden.
A visit to Cape Town should include the famous Table Mountain, it stands high above Cape Town almost guarding the ” Mother City” this massive mountain is older than the Andes, the Alps, the Rocky Mountains and the Himalayas.
We explore this iconic natural wonder for a birds-eye view and awesome photos of the “Mother City” from above then we are off to the beautiful Kirstenbosch Gardens where you can view the back of Table Mountain too!!
I just love showing you the little secrets in the gardens that you would miss when you walk on your own.
The walk in the gardens is beautiful, peaceful and is a spectacular array of indigenous plant species, birdlife, trees and shrubs.
The gardens have an awesome “Tree Canopy” which is built in the shape of the ‘ Boomslang” one of the snakes found mostly in the Western Cape. Have you ever walked above the treetops it’s an incredible feeling!
- Views from Table Mountain.
- Kirstenbosch Gardens.
- Lunch in the gardens.
- Canopy Tree Top Walk.
- Pick up @ 8. 30 from your accommodation/cruise terminal, drive to Table Mountain.
- Transport, fuel and toll Roads
- Private Guiding Fees
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Cape Town
- Entrance fees to Kirstenbosch Gardens
- Bottled water in the vehicle
- All purchases of a personal nature
- Food, beverages, alcohol and lunch
- Tickets to Table Mountain ( please purchase online the day before your trip)
DeparturePick up from Accommodation.
Return TimeReturn at 17h30.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing, hat and light jacket.