Six-Day Golf Experience in Cape Town
Cape Town Golf Holidays
Cape Town is one of the most beautiful destinations in the World, with a multitude of attractions to explore and discover. An enchanting city with many exciting sites to see. Cape Town is one of those rare cities that has it all.
At any point, you can have the mountains and oceans in your peripheral vision. Cape Town is positioned where land and two oceans meet at the bottom of our continent and for this reason, you know there has to be some magic in the air!
Golfers can enjoy spending time at any one of the beautiful golf courses in Cape Town and the surroundings. Enjoy a round of golf at three different golf courses in Cape Town with a combination of sightseeing.
- Steenberg Golf Course
- Royal Cape Golf Course
- Pearl Valley Golf Course
- Table Mountain
- Cape Peninsula
- Victoria and Alfred Waterfront/ Silo Hotel/ Helicopter Trip
- 4/5 star accommodation in Cape Town B&B x3 nights
- 4/5 star accommodation in Franschhoek B&B x2 nights
- Private guided tour to Table Mountain and Cape Peninsula
- Three rounds of Golf at exclusive golf course in Cape Town and Franschhoek
- Private driver
- Purchases of a personal nature
- Alcohol, Food and Beverages
- Lunch and dinners
- Wine Tasting in Franschhoek
- Entrance fees to Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope Reserve, the Penguins at Boulders Beach and Kirstenbosch Gardens
- Greens Fees
- Entrance fees to sights not mentioned in inclusions
- Helicopter ride at the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
- External Flights
- Travel and Health Insurance
R32 000 | $2 080 | £1 650 | €1 950
Minimum x 2 people
DepartureArrive at Cape Town International
Departure Time08h00 for a departure at 08h30.
Return TimeApproximately 17h00/17h30.
Dress CodeGolf clothing, accessories and comfy shoes