Multi-Day Tour of Scenic Garden Route and Game Reserve
5 day trip through the amazing Garden Route, Route 62 to Plettenberg Bay and return to Cape Town
Join me on a fascinating road trip along the Garden Route. If you love nature, wildlife, spectacular scenery and want to experience the countryside, then this tour is ideal for you.
Along the route we stop for refreshments at quaint farm stalls, meet the locals and enjoy a tranquil slow pace as we drive to our first town called Oudshoorn “The Ostrich Capital”. View the strange-looking ostrich, shy meerkats, visit ancient caves, view cheetahs and wild animals up close and so much more on this unforgettable trip down to Plettenberg Bay! Visit the Birds of Eden and monkey land.
- Guiding Services / Private Guide
- Private Transportation
- Toll Roads
- Admission Tickets
- Entrance Fees to Ostrich Farm Tour, Cango Caves, Tsitsikamma Forest. Monkeyland and Birds of Eden
- Accommodation in 4 Star B&B x 3 Nights
- Accommodation at Game Lodge x 1 Night D B&B
- Personal Expenses
- Lunch and Dinners
- Food, Drinks, Alcohol and Snacks
- Entrance fees to sights not mentioned in inclusions
- Meercats Tour (Optional and at own Cost)
- Travel and medical insurance
- Accommodation in Cape Town
DeparturePick up from accommodation.
Return TimeReturn Cape Town at 17h30 / 18h00.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing, hat and light jacket.