Exploring the beautiful Garden Route of the Western Cape
6 Day / 5 Nights along the Garden Route.
The Garden Route is one of the most beautiful sections of the Western Cape, stretching from Mossel Bay to Storms River. This route is one of South Africa’s most famous road trips.
The route takes you through different regions of the Western Cape from semi-desert in the “Little Karoo” to beautiful lush green flora, fauna, epic coastlines with white sandy beaches and rugged mountain passes.
I love the display of natural beauty that seems to engulf you the further you drive along the route. The area is filled with plenty of activities for young and old and is one of my favourite routes. If you love nature, wildlife, spectacular scenery and want to experience the countryside, then this tour is ideal for you.
Dornbrack Travel takes small groups of no more than 4 to 6 persons to give the best attention and personalized guiding on this 6 days/ 5 nights tour.
- Guiding Services / Private Guide
- Private Transportation
- Toll Roads
- Admission Tickets
- Entrance Fees to Ostrich Farm Tour, Cango Caves, Tsitsikamma Forest. Monkeyland and Birds of Eden.
- 4 nights accommodation at 4 star B&B x 1 Night at Game Lodge D, B&B
- Personal Expenses
- Lunch and Dinners
- Food, Drinks, Alcohol and Snacks
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fees to sights not mentioned in inclusions
- Meercat Tour (Optional and at own Cost)
- External Flights.
- Travel and Health Insurance
R40 900 | $2 700 | £2 150 | €2 550
Minimum x 2 people
DeparturePick up from accommodation.
Return TimeReturn Cape Town at 17h30 / 18h00.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing, hat and light jacket.